The information in this website is for the purpose of providing a “lampstand”- to share the light of God’s Word with anyone who comes across its pages.
Contact information and details of where and when we meet are found at the bottom of each page.
Our group is called “The Christadelphian Ecclesia”. The word “ecclesia” is the original Greek word that is translated as “church” in English. The word “church” or churches is commonly used to refer only to the building where the religious assembly meets. We prefer the Greek word “ecclesia” which expresses the true original meaning: “assembly of called out ones”.
The Christadelphians have a wonderful hope, and they want to share that Bible hope with everyone they meet. Read how Scripture offers that hope to all people:
- “the one hope that belongs to your call” (Ephesians 4:4),
- “the hope of Israel” (Acts 28:20),
- “for hope of the promise made by God to our Fathers” (Acts 26:6),
- “having a hope in God …that there will be a resurrection of both the just and the unjust” (Acts 24:15), and
- “we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ. Through him…we rejoice in the hope of sharing the glory of God.” (Romans 5:1-2)
- “That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him: the eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that you may know what is the hope of His calling, and what the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints.” Ephesians 2: 17-18
This website is designed to bring this “hope in God” to the attention of every viewer, and to encourage them to “seize the hope” that is set before them (Hebrews 6:18).